HEAT & AC in Sand Springs
sand springs heating & air Services
Looking for a new air-conditioner or HVAC heating system in Sand Springs, OK? Look no further than Custom Services, a full-service HVAC and air-conditioning service company that is ready and willing to take your call.
Why choose us for your Sand Springs, OK heating and air-conditioning needs? We make it easy!
We are available for 24-hour emergency services. Call us anytime, day or night!
We work hard to meet every budgetary need—with a signed agreement there are no overtime or holiday rates.
We pride ourselves on our quick response times and can usually get to you within an hour of your call.
Sand Springs 24-Hour Emergency Heating & AC Service
- We are available for 24-hour emergency services
- Financing available - Learn More
- There are no overtime or holiday rates as long as you have a signed agreement
- We have flexible scheduling and fast service (usually within an hour when requested) to fit around what works best for you
- We have fast response times – usually within an hour of your request
- We charge by the job, not by the hour and we always let you know the total up front
- We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection, and for ours
- We drug test and background check every employee so you never have to worry who's coming into your home.
- No hidden service fees
- No overtime or holiday rates with agreement
Professional HVAC Contractor Serving Sand Springs, OK
Custom Services provides professional, reliable Sand Springs HVAC services for the heating and cooling needs of both residential and commercial/business customers.
We provide HVAC Services in Sand Springs, OK for anyone experiencing problems with their heat and air conditioning system—whether that's due to aging, lack of periodic maintenance, or simply unexplained failure.
With Custom Services, Sand Springs customers have peace of mind knowing their HVAC needs will be taken care of by a qualified and experienced technician. We also only use the highest quality brands of HVAC systems and parts, including Daikin and Trane.