Home Humidifier Systems
What’s the difference between using a whole house humidifier and a portable humidifier? Portable humidifier units are often limited to controlling the humidity of one room. Imagine installing units in all of the bedrooms, the living room, and the kitchen; this is what a "whole home" humidifier can accomplish. Not only would you be maintaining (cleaning and filling) several units practically every day, your energy bill would soar. A whole home humidifier can constantly monitor the relative humidity of your home and deliver the perfect amount of moisture.
There are numerous benefits that arise from obtaining a well-balanced humidity level in your home:
- Cost-effective, whole-home comfort
- Improved home comfort at a lower thermostat setting
- Energy and utility savings
- Low-maintenance design
- Decreased likelihood of the flu, colds and respiratory infections
- Protection of wood furniture, sensitive electronics and hardwood flooring
Home Humidifiers Can Help Prevent:
- Dry nose, cracked, itchy skin, and sore throats
- Aggravated allergy and asthma symptoms
- Painful static shocks
- Chipping paint and wall plaster
- Splitting or cracked wood floors, furniture, trim and wood molding.
Home Humidifier Experts
Whole house humidification is exactly what it sounds like. A professional-grade humidifier can be attached directly to your existing heating and cooling system. It provides water vapor directly to your system, distributing it throughout your house via the air ductwork. A humidistat is installed to control the level humidity so the desired amount of humidity is maintained.