Home Humidification Systems – Tulsa, OK
What’s the difference between using a whole house humidifier and a portable humidifier? Portable humidifiers units are often limited to controlling the humidity of one room. Imagine installing units in all of the bedrooms, the living room, and the kitchen, this is what a “whole home” humidifier can accomplish. Not only would you be maintaining (cleaning and filling) several units practically every day, your energy bill would soar. A whole home humidifier can constantly monitor the relative humidity of your home and deliver the perfect amount of moisture.
There are numerous benefits that arise from obtaining a well-balanced humidity level in your home:
- Cost-effective, whole-home comfort
- Improved home comfort at a lower thermostat setting
- Energy and utility savings
- Low-maintenance design
- Decreased likelihood of the flu, colds and respiratory infections
- Protection of wood furniture, sensitive electronics and hardwood flooring
Humidifiers Can Help Prevent
- Dry nose, cracked, itchy skin, and sore throats
- Aggravated allergy and asthma symptoms
- Painful static shocks
- Chipping paint and wall plaster
- Splitting or cracked wood floors, furniture, trim and wood molding.
Whole house humidification is exactly what it sounds like. A professional-grade humidifier can be attached directly to your existing heating and cooling system. It provides water vapor directly to your system, distributing it throughout your house via the air ductwork. A humidistat is installed to control the level humidity so the desired amount of humidity is maintained. Call Custom Services Heat, Air, & Plumbing for your indoor comfort at 918-622-8686 or 918-258-8686 today!