Signs You Need Gas Line Repair Services
Are you smelling smell gas in your house? Keep an eye out for the following issues on your property that may indicate a gas line leak in your home:
- Rotten Egg Smell: Gas companies put an additive in gas to make it smell bad. This ensures that it’s easier to detect in case of a leak.
- Hissing Sound: If there is a hole or tear in the gas line, you may hear a hissing sound of the gas exiting the line.
- Dead Grass in Your Yard: Leaking underground gas lines will cause the grass and vegetation above to die and turn brown.
Any number of these signs point to needing Tulsa gas line repair. Call the Plumbing professionals at Custom Services right away if you notice anything out of the ordinary. We can be reached at 918.622.8686 or 918.258.8686 for all plumbing services including gas leak detection, gas line repairs, and gas line replacements. Call Custom today.
Reasons to Install a New Gas Line
There are several instances where a new gas line installation would be required in your home:
- If you are constructing an addition to your home.
- When you install new gas appliances (i.e. gas stove, gas dryer, gas water heater, etc…)
- Replace old and outdated pipelines.
The best way to prevent unexpected gas leaks in your home is by investing in gas line replacement when it’s needed.
Our Plumbing Services
All our plumbers are fully qualified, licensed, and insured with a proven track record. We are dedicated to providing the best plumbing solution to any residential and commercial plumbing problem you may have. Our wide ranges of plumbing services include, but not limited to, the following:
- Emergency plumbing service 24 hours a day
- Drain cleaning
- Water leak detection and plumbing repair
- Faucet and fixture, installation and repair
- Commercial and residential plumbing service and installation
- Commercial and residential remodeling
- Air conditioning installation and repair
- Heating installation and repair
- Gas plumbing service installation and repair
- Remodeling, renovations and inspections
- Additions and rerouting
- Preventive plumbing maintenance
Simply, call 918-622-8686 to schedule our plumbing professionals today. We service all of greater Tulsa, including Broken Arrow, Jenks, Owasso, Collinsville, Sapulpa, Glenpool and more. We are A+ rated with the Tulsa Better Business Bureau and ready to help with all your plumbing needs.